Pure File Converter is the easy, fast and safe way to convert
and send your Payment -and Debit Order batch data into
the correct electronic file format used by Netcash process data.
IMPORT WITH EASE
Pure File Converter allows you to import files directly from your network, PC, Laptop -or even an external storage device. Imported data will immediately display the errors contained in the file in RED and allow you to either fix all errors with one click (allowing the software to replace all errors with the banks requirements) -or to manually correct the errors one by one. The number of records imported and the total batch value is shown for easy comparison to your file/system/data which you imported. Once a file is ready for upload, only a single click is needed, and in a matter of seconds the file will be ready for authorisation in your Netcash account.
SAFE AND SECURE
In today’s modern era, safe access to information is not only vital, but the immediacy and accuracy thereof is crucial to any modern day business. Pure File Converter uses state of the art encryption and file transmission technology to safely and securely send your data to Netcash. Once you have setup your Pure File Converter with your Netcash credentials, the data is securely stored on your local device in a hidden encrypted database. You can then securely login to your Netcash account from within the Pure File Converter and perform your Netcash tasks with ease. Your Netcash system permissions are enforced in the Pure File Converter.
Pure File Converter works by allowing you to create file Templates for any of your data files. We support the importing of Microsoft Excel (.xls/.xlsx), Delimited CSV (.csv) and even text (.txt) files. You can customise where in any of these files (which you create either manually or from another management system) data resides and in a matter of seconds – setup your template according to the file you will be importing into Pure File Converter ©. Once the template is designed using our easy to use Template manager, the layout thereof is stored within the application and the template is immediately available for usage and importing of files !
DOWNLOAD YOUR VERY OWN
FREE PURE FILE CONVERTER
- Correct structural errors with only 1 (one) click
- Multiple payment and collection services available
- Validate input – banking system acceptable standards and also the following services enabled for FREE:
- NEW! Bulk Bank Verification – batched bank verification
- NEW! Unlimited Netcash accounts to setup in the converter
- NEW! Unlimited import/export templates to setup in the converter
- NEW! Access your Netcash account from within the Pure File Converter
- NEW! Receive your statements in any layout from your Netcash account/s
- FREE!! Use the Pure File Converter on as many PC’s as you like – there are no more licensing or limitations
Such a weight off my shoulders each month, and Pure File Converter makes my life a lot easier.
Die Pure File Converter is so maklik om te gebruik. Twee ure se harde werk voorheen, is nou in ‘n paar sekondes afgehandel.
Love the Pure File Converter – makes life so much easier
Finally, software that works and a company that has GREAT after-sales service!
The Legal Jargon
Terms and Conditions of usage
- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this site vest with the Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd.
- The content of this site is protected under applicable South African and International law including, but not limited to, South African Copyright and Trademark laws, International Copyright and Trademark laws and Conventions.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this site. The user may however download, retrieve, view, print, refer to or sight the content of this site for private, educational or non-commercial home use only.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this site for commercial purposes may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this site and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this site. Users are invited to inform Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd of such matter appearing on this site to the email address referred to in clause 1.3 hereof.
- By visiting or sending e-mails to Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd via this site, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd.
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing“.
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd provides links to other related internet sites. Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd does not sponsor or edit these sites and these links are provided for the user’s convenience only.
- The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement by Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd of the site and any use and/or reliance on the site is at the user’s own risk. No user, be it a person, business or website may:
- frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any manner whatsoever;
- use any technology to search and gain information from this site unless the prior written consent of Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd site is at the user’s sole risk.
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to the email address referred to in clause 1.3 hereof.
- This site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd’s indemnity to, including but not limited to, indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd site.
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents.
- However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads or files available via this website are free of viruses, worms, trojans, e-bombs, time locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the user’s system.
- No advice or opinion expressed on this site should be regarded as professional advice and users are advised to seek professional advice before placing reliance on any opinion given in this site. By accessing this site, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this site.
- Any information collected by Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd from users of this site shall not be revealed or disclosed to third parties unless the user’s prior written consent thereto is obtained.
- The user hereby agrees that Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd from time to time may communicate with it.
- Any user that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
- The use of or access to this site constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this site at any time, without prior notice to the user.
Please refer to the End User License Agreement (EULA) for other important notices.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE (PURE FILE CONVERTER©). THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THEPURE WEB SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD TRADING AS “PURE WEBS”, A COMPANY DULY ORGANIZED AND EXISTING UNDER THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA. BY ASSENTING ELECTRONICALLY, INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not continue the installation process and immediately delete or destroy all copies of the software in your possession.
Use of the software indicates your acknowledgement and that you have read this end user license agreement (EULA), understand it fully, and unequivocally agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
This software is third party software and support is only available in writing to email@example.com.
Please include detailed specifics of any issues you might encounter.
All support has a 48 (forty eight) business hours turnaround time.
OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHT
The copyright of this software and the support material (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, databases, any associated web site, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material used) is owned by the Pure Web Solutions trading as “Pure Webs” or “PFC” (“the developer“).
The developer hereby grants you non-exclusive royalty-free revocable authority to use this software on one (1)
free standing Microsoft Windows based computer. The developer does not grant you any other rights in relation to this software nor the material included and/or attached thereto. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast in public this software or the support material attached to the software (in any form or media) without the developers’ prior written permission.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
At Pure Webs we take the protection of copyright material very seriously.
If the developer discovers that you have used any copyright materials in contravention of the EULA, the developer may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs and by contravening the copyright. By acceptance of this EULA you hereby accept full and personal liability for any such expenses.
If you become aware of any use of copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You use this software entirely at your own risk. You may only register one (1) installation per purchased license key on a free standing
Microsoft Windows based computer (refer to the minimum system requirements when you download the software). The software automatically checks for duplicate installations -and will automatically ‘blacklist’ all illegal copies found. This means that should you use the same license key on more than one (1) installation, you will forfeit any and all usage rights and licence fees paid -and you will have to repurchase a new licence key in order to use the software again. The developer (including its representatives, agents, contractors, associates and/or staff) disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied with respect to this software and any accompanying documentation, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose.
While every possible effort has been taken to ensure compatibility across multiple system configurations, the software cannot be guaranteed to work on all systems and with all versions of Microsoft Windows.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY
Neither the developer nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of the software shall be liable to you for any damages of any type, including but not limited to, any lost profits, lost savings, loss of anticipated benefits, or other incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any accompanying documentation, if any, whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict tort, under any warranty or otherwise, even if the developer has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any other claim by any other party.
LIMITATIONS OF END USER RIGHTS
You may not copy, distribute, or make derivative works of the software except as follows:
(a)You may only register one (1) installation per purchased license key on a freestanding Microsoft Windows based computer.
(b)You may make one (1) copy of the software as an archival backup copy, provided your archival backup copy is not installed or used on any other computer, network, device or system. Any other copies you make of the software will be a direct violation of this agreement and may result in an immediate deactivation and suspension of this software.
(c)You may not use, modify, translate, reproduce -or transfer the right to use the software or copy the software except as expressly provided in this agreement.
(d)You may not use any method of automated and/or systematic collection of data from this software, nor use any method of automation, both software and hardware, to facilitate any use of this software.
(e)You may not resell, sublicense, rent, lease -or lend the software nor may you make this software available for download or email this software to any party under any circumstances.
(f)You may not reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software, or the contents of its database (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law).
(g)You may not grant access to any person or entity to use, including any eligible user- the software for the purpose of developing a competing product, or to use or evaluate the software for any activities that are competitive with the software (for example, but not limited to, design and development of similar products or functionality)
(h)You agree that you shall only use the software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you use the software, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd relating to the Pure File Converter©.
By selecting ‘I AGREE’ when you install the software; it indicates your unequivocal agreement -and full understanding of all the terms and conditions of the EULA.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of usage as well
Pure Web Solutions (PTY) Ltd © 2020
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED | E&OE