GOT QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS!
What are the system requirements?
- a Microsoft Windows-based PC or Laptop
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
- an active Internet connection of 2mb/s or faster
- Administrator rights on your PC
- .Net 3.5 Framework – the software will automatically install it if not present
Pure File Converter is not compatible with any other operating system or OS Emulators.
Can I install the Pure File Converter on more than one PC?
Yes, you can install the software on as many computers as you like. It is free to install! No hidden costs!
What type of files can I import?
Pure File Converter works by importing a data set in any of the following formats
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (or later) .xls / .xlsx
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (or later) .csv
- Flat / text files
What type of files can I send to my service provider?
Pure File Converter will create and securely transmit the following file formats
- Netcash Dated Debit Orders
- Netcash Same Day Debit Orders
- Netcash Salary Payments
- Netcash Creditor Payments
- Netcash Bank Account Verification
- Netcash Validation Files
- Netcash Statement Download
- Netcash Data Updates
Pure File Converter does not support the transmission of any card (Debit / Credit Card) data due to PCI regulations -and compliance.
How secure is my data?
Pure File Converter uses the latest security standards and secure (HTTPS://) web service protocols to transfer data. Your Netcash system -or electronic user login details are stored locally on your PC, in an encrypted database file.
What about support if I get stuck?
Do you offer any other converters?
Pure File Converter can also create an application tailor-made to SUPPORT YOUR own file format or specification. Please contact us with your requirements and we will supply you with a quotation.